04 December, 2010

JYC4

Today's prompt is all about Christmas dreams! My Christmas Dream is simple: To have lots of snow, yes I want a white Christmas just like the ones we used to have when I was a growing up. I also want my Christmas cards sent out timely, my shopping to be done and prettily wrapped under the tree, the real tree to be up and decorated as well as the house decorated, the cats to not sleep in the tree just because they can, and everyone to enjoy this holiday season because it is my FAVORITE time of year! I love all the hustle and bustle, the decorating, baking, the smells, the carolers and of course building the best snowman and angels in the snow.

My reality is Our family gets together at
Christmas and we all really enjoy each others company the food is always way to much and totally amazing, my Christmas cards will be sent out a couple days before or after Christmas possibly, the tree might not get put up, the house will get decorated soon?, the cats will sleep in the decorations since they do not have a tree to sleep in, the presents will get wrapped nicely the day before Christmas eve because that's when most of the shopping will be done, and we may or may not get snow. I love my Christmas reality and my dreams could come magically true!


No comments: