04 December, 2009

Christmas Journal 2009


Hi, It has been forever since I posted last, but I am back and my first post is to announce I am taking a class called "Journal Your Christmas" by Shimelle over at 2peas and I am to journal my Christmas season. We get prompts every day of what we can journal about or we can do our own thing. I am going to stick to the prompts.


Here is my first journal entry for December 1st, It is about why I am creating the journal.
Here Is what my journaling says "Starting Today December first (ok its really the 3rd) I am going to keep a Christmas journal. In this journal I will write something in it every day to reflect on the Holidays of Christmas pasts, enjoy the holiday of the present. I want to capture my favorite family traditions and memories of the Christmas season.
The digi kits I used are: by Raspberry Roads Designs: Naughty or Nice kit (Tree, sprinkles, Snowman, Star) byPixel Gypsy Designs: Holiday Sugar Cookies (paper) and By Pixel Pisces Design: Holiday Sugar Cookies (tag)

No comments: