04 December, 2009

journal your Christmas dec 2nd


Todays prompt was to tell about what we want for Christmas. Here is December 2nd journal entry. I am doing my journal all digital so I can make it into a hardcover book. Here is what the journaling says " Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Sonw. . . All i rally want for Christmas is Snow! I love the Crispness of the air, the snow falling gently to the ground, building the first snowman of the season, playing with my kids outside (Jazzine, Bailee, Maggie, Rajah) and being snowed in and reading a good book and sipping on hot chocolate with a candycane inside it with mini marshmallows. That is all I want for Christmas.
Digi Kits used: Raspberry Roads Designs: Naughty or Nice (frame), Designs by Tina: Holiday Sugar Cookies (paper), SweetTomato Designs: Holiday Sugar Cookies (journal paper) and Pixel Pisces Designs: Holiday Sugar Cookies (tag)

No comments: